oneandonlywm3

oneandonlywm3

The Hidden Ones: Legacy of the Watchers (Legacy of the Watchers, Book One)
Nancy Madore
A Dance with Dragons: A Song of Ice and Fire: Book Five
George R.R. Martin
A Dance With Dragons
George R.R. Martin
The Last Wish (The Witcher Saga)
Andrzej Sapkowski

The Knife of Never Letting Go

The Knife of Never Letting Go  - Patrick Ness

This was a shockingly good read, in a way. Not because it was written by Patrick Ness, because I really like him as a writer, but rather because this is a YA book. I normally don't like YA, and I really try my best to avoid them, but The Knife of Never Letting Go was recommended by a lot of people, so I decided to give it a try.

Prentisstown is a town with no women, and no secrets. Everyone can hear everyone else's thoughts, therefore you cannot hide any secret from anyone.

I really liked the blurb, it was something new for me, and I had high expectations. I finished this in less than 12 hours, with a lot of breaks.

The novel honestly started super slow for me. I almost didn't reach the middle, but I considered the recommendations, so I decided to keep on reading. It gets better in the middle believe me. I considered Todd as a wimp and a coward at first, but in the end I could consider him as your regular superhero.

Superhero in a way that he had to lose a lot of people. We all see that in superhero movies, Spider-man is a great example.

He lost his dog, his dog that I really liked. And in the end he, I think, didn't get to save Viola, and might I add that Viola has to be one of the worst names I've ever heard. So like I said, he lost some very important people/animals? in his life.

I gave it 4 stars because it had a really slow start for me, the exciting parts weren't evident until the middle, or maybe 60%?

So my advice is to keep on reading, cause it really gets better.